Want to find out more about our bedbug removal services in Singapore?
Then call us on our local number at 6896 6607 and we can quickly set up an appointment for an inspection.
Bedbugs Control Services from Killem
Bedbugs can invest bed linen, curtains, carpets and multiply quickly, making them difficult to eliminate.They are mainly active at night and live on the blood of warm-blooded animals, including humans. Bed bugs are small, oval insects that are rusty red or brown in colour. They cannot fly and have a tendency to hide in cracks and crevices, particularly in wood and fabrics.
Bedbugs may infiltrate your home through luggage or clothing and live as a colony and reside in mattresses, box springs, and bed frames as they prey on human blood at night. Most people do not realise that they have been bitten by bed bugs and often think they have been bitten by mosquitoes.
Signs and Symptoms of Bedbug Infestation Problems
- Blood stains on your sheets or pillowcases.
- Sometime you can observe dark or rusty stains of droppings on sheets and mattresses
- Bed bugs leave egg shells and shed skins in areas where they reside
- Repulsive smell that comes from the bugs’ glands.
How we can get rid of Bedbugs for you
Spray and Gas
Our most popular bed bugs treatment in Singapore for getting rid of bed bugs is the one time spray and gas treatment using dual action spraying. This method ensures a greater coverage of treated area and can eliminate not just bed bugs, but bed eggs too.
Killem Pest also has a dry steamer to get rid of bed bugs in only one session. The steam that is produced can be delivered in the presence of people and pets, making it more time efficient and more environmentally friendly.
- Remove the dust cover over the bottom of the box springs.
- Check any bed wood framing.
- Lift all coverings on top of wood frames.