Call us to enquire about our Fly control services
Want to find out more about our Fly removal services in Singapore? Then call us on 6896 6607 and we can quickly set up an appointment for an inspection.
Fly Control Services from Killem
Any infestation of flies in a home or commercial building can be a real inconvenience and also provide a heightened threat to transmitting disease such as E. coli and salmonella.
Flies feed on animal and human waste, and regurgitate and excrete whenever they come to rest, thus transmitting disease.
Our fly control techniques can quickly reduce the fly population and eradicate infestations.
Signs and Symptoms of Fly Infestation Problems
- Finding small dark clusters of spots overhead in areas such as ceilings, other overhead structures and also wall surfaces.
- Discovering maggots in enclosed areas, which are fly larvae stage. This could indicate a breeding site on your property.
How we can get rid of Flies for you
We use the following methods and control products to remove fly infestations:
Insect Light Trap
We can use a range of insect light traps to cater for different environments and requirements.
All our light traps use a unique technology to effectively and hygienically capture flies. The units use UV light technology to attract flies and then trap them on a hidden glue board making this technique very safe and hygienic.
The latest insect light trap technology use energy saving bulbs powered by electronic ballast, which also results in a higher level of performance and can be used in environments such as Restaurants, Offices, Food Processing Areas and Industrial and Manufacturing Plants making this technique very safe, hygienic and non-disruptive to day-to-day work.
Thermal Fogging and Residual ULV misting
It is essential to fog at the right time when flies are most active to get the most effective control.
Non-odour, low toxic and environmentally friendly insecticides can be used through fogging and ultra low volume (ULV) space spray to leave a residue effect to reduce fly populations
- Fit flyscreens to your windows especially around kitchen and waste areas.
- Flies spread diseases by landing on food before we eat it so keep your food covered until you come to eat it.
- Clear away food and spillages from preparation areas, under kitchen benches and your appliances.
- Ensure all waste containers have tightly sealed lids.
- Ensure that the build-up of grease and dirt on any floormats is cleaned every month.
- Clean up after pets as their faeces are a perfect breeding place for flies and they may land there before landing on your food.
- Ensure drains are kept clean and free of build up to reduce potential fly breeding sites.
- Don't leave waste lying around in plastic refuge sacks for a longer period of time that you need to. Take out your rubbish to external waste collection areas.